Wednesday, June 22, 2022

RIGHT TO THE CENTER

With words against trouble, I build myself. I need nothing but tears and laughter.

I know I am all that I am.

and to build my happy home the way I do

I imagine it in no other way.

 

The point of it all is to live each day the way I want to. It is my dream, my happiness and pride.

I am not someone who is still aware of the facts of one

That love knows how to bribe all the other people around me

so that I always end up staying

alone, and loneliness hurts me

 

This is a rainy year for me, and I'm killing myself with alcohol. It doesn't suit me, the body, the people.

I draw all my strength to seek the meaning of my happiness

and my happiness runs away from me

because I don't know how to find out all that

which still hurts me

At the bottom of the soul, woven good

 

They say it's okay to be good and that all your memories are always etched somewhere. But I don't know where.

the fact that I am all that I am and in the end, I am not

So all I would like to say in the end,

remained uneducated because of false people

which creates my world

modalities of moose and false stories

 

I work hard and I don't care what others think. I enjoy inflicting pain on others.

but I certainly don't like to be a mean character sometimes.

if I have not learned to be such a person at the end of it all

because love knows how to kill everything in the end.

which concerns me the least and dreams the least

 

I am just one link ready for a new life. Unrivaled, I kill everyone around me

I would give my soul to everyone if I could, because I am someone who, for my own happiness.

and when right center I shoot my old memories

in pain and under a candle, I read my cover

old memories, songs

A tear runs from my eye

 

The landscape is beautiful, but my soul suffers forever. How do I move on?

They say to slow down. It is a dangerous curve for me as a youth.

which needs to be called for some years to come

right downtown, I care about everything today.

because I live my dream as a re-man

and when you are alone, I understand only one thing.

 

Lonely is my best friend

because with people I don’t know, I’m not accepted

and I care about everything because my words are shouted

right in the center!


-Maid Corbic

https://www.facebook.com/globechampion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early

The death of my father is nearly a month away – 31 years.  The haunting of longing has begun.  The end of his life was nothing like the full...