Monday, July 8, 2019

DEEP MY SLEEP

(a dream two weeks after my father passed away)
deep my sleep
and deep the dream that brought a river
rapid and sweet with hands lifted
fingers rippling west to east
green waters of the carolinas tumbling past my porch
clear and clean and smooth with round river rocks
waters pulsing
trees crowding the far side
waves streaming from the Source of all life
angels stirring the water after the long winter freeze
i was with friends in peaceful disarray
repairing a car
gathering broken pieces and putting them together

-Janey Pease



Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal. . .and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. Rev. 22:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Communion

I buy Fig Newtons occasionally. They  are a communion with that time when Mrs. Heinz  would give them to me when Dad and Mom, Reverend and M...